My Etsy Shop

Saturday, January 17, 2009

One Last Christmas Gift

"What would you guys like for Christmas?" Gramma (aka Miles' Mom) asks. We just bought this house and we knew it would be something for that. So, we decided that our livingroom furniture should be reupholstered, as it did not match and was just pooped out.




So this is what we picked out.



And we waited for Mingo to work his magic. With only one chair in the livingroom.

And here is our "new" furniture.



Now we need to decide on window treatments and get some more art work on the walls and I believe this room will be complete.
Thanks Gramma!

3 comments:

  1. Jen, that is BEA.U.TI.FUL!! Oh I love that chair and ottoman! I can't believe it's the same thing! And the couch...it's just perfect.

    Nice work...and kudos to you for picking out some awesome fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find the floral fabric on the sofa. I have the same
    fabric on 3 chairs and would like to find more but our fabric store no longer has it and I think it is
    a Waverly but don't remember the name.

    ReplyDelete