My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Latest Acquisition


I thought the livingroom needed something and that something is a coffee table. I found this on Craigslist this weekend for $20. It's solid wood and very heavy. I think it fits perfectly but is in desperate need of a facelift. I'm pondering a couple of different options but am currently undecided as to which route to take with it. Any suggestions are more than welcome.

Meanwhile, the boys' bathroom is coming along just wonderfully. Miles completed the tile and has installed the new toilet and is now waiting for the baseboards to dry so he can cut them and nail them in. It's looking nice. I'm going to try and have pictures up by this weekend.




2 comments:

  1. WOW you're like a craigslist QUEEN, aren't you???

    That inlay look totally makes me think of you every time I see it.

    Also, I LOVE the pillows on your couch...especially the beaded on and the "chocolate isn't a vegetable?" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) perhaps a paint wash...one that will allow the top inlay to peep through?

    ReplyDelete