My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Catching up!

Wow!! Have we been busy in the House of M! I've been painting and decorating, with some words of encouragement from a blogging friend. I've been swapping, entertaining, celebrating, commenting, preparing, being a wife and a Mommy, and I even won a PRIZE! I've missed you all and have so much to tell you about.

I have several posts that I'll be sending your way soon. I'll start todays post with a followup to my last post. A MONTH AGO!!

I received my Easter Egg Garland from the very fun swap hosted by Jennalee at Artrageousafternoon.
This is what I received:






I was very excited to receive my little package in the mail. I love each and every one of them. Thank you to all of you talented individuals who made an egg that now belongs to me. That was great fun and Thanks to Jennalee for being such a super hostess.

Stay tuned for more as, this last month, my mailbox runneth over!

No comments:

Post a Comment