My Etsy Shop

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Contents Revealed!

I must say I had a fabulous time being a participant in Heidi's Winter Basics and Baubles swap. My very first swap! Thanks for being such a wonderful hostess!

My swap partner, Shawnee, received her box and this is what she found...

Her kitchen is pink and white in a farmhouse and she loves cherries.
She has a pink no skid kitchen mat, two white terry towels with pink and white polka dot trim, a pink with white lattice tea towel and a white with pink lattice tea towel that I ironed a cherry transfer onto. There are pink and white melamine utility bowls, a cherry red silicon spatula, some cupcake magnets with cherries on top and a hot chocolate whisk, that she asked for. Oh yes, and a cute little cherry necklace. All encased in cherry red tissue paper with a tear in it! Sorry!!

All wrapped up in pink with a satin ribbon and a cherry bow.

I hope Shawnee has fun with her stuff and it all goes with her kitchen. It was a blast!

3 comments:

  1. That is so precious! I am sure she loved it. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job shopping! If I had a pink and white with cherries kitchen, I would be elated!

    And uh, just so you know, I love French Country, deep red and butter yellow especially. And roosters and toile. Eh hem. Just in case you were wondering.

    :-) lol Just kidding...but you did do an excellent job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new here! What a great blog :)

    ReplyDelete